NEXT for AUTISM is seeking a passionate and creative Senior Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, they will be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies to strengthen the organization’s brand presence through a broad range of efforts—from brand building to campaign development, including email marketing, social media, SEO, and data analysis—that drive awareness of NEXT for AUTISM across multiple audiences/segments and are aligned with the organization’s strategic priorities and mission.
NEXT for AUTISM is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, physical and mental ability, age, or veteran status. NEXT for AUTISM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Work with the Vice President, Marketing to:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Website: Maintain website by conducting needed updates and communicating work that needs to be completed by the assigned web firm.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage an editorial calendar with a regular schedule of email marketing activity to grow NEXT’s subscriber base, manage list segmentation and create engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results and use of audience personas.
- Social Media: Plan and coordinate a schedule of activities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms to expand social media audience base, drive list growth and increase revenue.
- Brand Guidelines: Implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Reporting: Monitor, report, and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google Analytics, recommend and implement improvements.
- Print: Coordinate the printing and production of NEXT for AUTISM occasional print brochures and adverts
- Understand and track key marketing performance metrics to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and constituent trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
- Work with the team to plan and execute campaigns for promotion, including the launch of new strategic initiatives and ensuring we are maintaining a robust editorial calendar.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Work cross-departmentally and externally as needed to build strategic partnerships
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
- Participate in weekly progress meetings and regular strategy calls.
- Clear understanding and commitment to NEXT for AUTISM’s mission.
Community/Capacity Building, Foundation/Grantmaking, Other
Currently remote position due to covid. May be onsite at a later time.
- Health Insurance/HRA
- Summer Fridays