May 30, 2021
- Manages a portfolio of donors who have the capacity to support Vivent Health with a gift of $25,000 or above;
- Works with team members to establish metrics and maintains accountability to individual and team goals;
- Identifies top major gift prospects in Wisconsin from within and outside Vivent Health’s network;
- Creates individual strategies for prospects and builds a comprehensive stewardship program;
- Works closely with organizational leadership to strategically identify funding opportunities;
- In partnership with the Chief Development Officer, identifies national funding opportunities for Vivent Health;
- Liaises with the Senior Director, Annual Fund to grow annual giving regionally;
- Manages and helps to design strategies for various donor cultivation and stewardship events;
- Involves and manages Senior Leadership as necessary in face-to-face cultivation, solicitation, renewal, and stewardship actions for regional top major donors and prospects;
- Creates foundation for a formal planned giving program at Vivent Health;
- Manages and updates portfolio though proper database management ensuring all prospect activities and communications are accurately entered into Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner; and
- Other appropriate duties, as required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of prior individual giving or relative experience with a proven track record of success. Candidates must have strong Annual Fund fundraising experience.
- Must have experience soliciting and closing five-figure gifts.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Has a strategic mindset especially when it comes to leveraging events to engage, cultivate, and steward donors.
- Understands and appreciates the role Annual Fund donors play in the major gift donor lifecycle and major gift pipeline.
- Comfort working remotely with diverse stakeholders and within a pluralistic environment required.
- Experience in planned giving a plus.
- Previous experience using Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, or comparable database software preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office and PC proficiency required.
- Ability to travel.