May 30, 2021
Any Vivent Health Location (MO, CO,TX, or WI)
- Manages a portfolio of donors who have the capacity to support Vivent Health with a gift of $1,000 or above;
- Leads a team of three including a Senior Manager of of Events, an Annual Fund Manager, and Annual Fund Coordinator;
- Identifies top Annual Fund prospects from within and outside Vivent Health’s network;
- In coordination with Vivent leadership, establishes goals for the annual giving program and reports regularly on progress towards goals;
- Sets individual strategies for prospects, elevates current donors to leadership Annual Fund donors, executes strategies for donor retention and expansion, and works with the Directors of Development to strengthen the major gift pipeline;
- Creates strategies and frameworks to transition event donors into yearly and/or monthly Annual Fund donors—acting as a bridge between event donors and major gift donors and building the prospect pipeline;
- Partners with the appropriate internal partners at Vivent to create annual messaging that reflects the goals of Vivent Health and, in partnership with the Directors of Development and Major Gift Officer, creates regional messages that align with donor interests and local funding opportunities as necessary;
- Oversees the strategic communications plan for annual appeals (print, direct mail, email, social media, etc.);
- Works closely with internal partners to identify specific Annual Fund opportunities for donors;
- Considers how to engage and leverage volunteers;
- Manages and updates portfolio though proper database management ensuring all prospect activities and communications are accurately entered into Raiser’s Edge in a timely manner; and
- Other appropriate duties, as required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of prior individual giving or relative experience with a proven track record of success. Candidates must have strong Annual Fund fundraising experience.
- Must have experience soliciting and closing five-figure gifts.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Has a strategic mindset especially when it comes to leveraging events to engage, cultivate, and steward donors.
- Understands and appreciates the role Annual Fund donors play in the major gift donor lifecycle and major gift pipeline.
- Comfort working remotely with diverse stakeholders and within a pluralistic environment required.
- Experience in planned giving a plus.
- Previous experience using Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, or comparable database software preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office and PC proficiency required.
- Ability to travel.