Jun 03, 2021
Arlington, VA (currently remote)
Stand Together builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources toward inspiring and equipping social-change entrepreneurs. We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Stand Together’s Development Team is looking for a Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship to drive and implement strategies that help build lifelong relationships with our donors, ensuring that we are their philanthropic partner of choice.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Oversee the implementation of a comprehensive Donor Relations and Stewardship program that appropriately recognizes and motivates partners
- Create, institutionalize, and enroll partners in Giving Societies that enhances relationships and engagement
- Strategically collaborate with partnership advisors to determine the best strategies for individualized and appropriately scaled donor stewardship plans
- Create, implement and coordinate a donor acknowledgment and donor recognition plan to support and expand donor relationships
- Manage information tracking processes regarding recognition
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 8+ years of professional experience in development, sales, partnerships, or similar role
- Experience in major gift fundraising (working with high-dollar donors)
- Demonstrated evidence of leadership ability and creative and entrepreneurial behavior
- Commitment to Stand Together’s vision
- Strong skills in strategic planning and coordination, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Creativity to conceptualize, design, and implement new programs that build on top of existing ones
- Cross-functional collaboration and leadership
Community/Capacity Building, Impact Investing, Other
We believe employees should be rewarded for the value they create toward our community’s shared success. Our philanthropic community has established a wide range of foundational benefits for our employees. You can find a summary of our employee benefits here.
Please visit our careers portal to learn more about our community and apply for this role. To view all our openings visit standtogether.org/careers.