Jun 03, 2021
Arlington, VA (currently remote)
Stand Together builds mission-driven partnerships with individuals, companies, and foundations to drive change in education, communities, business, public policy, and politics that empowers people to improve their lives. We are building a movement of principled business and philanthropic leaders who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources toward inspiring and equipping social-change entrepreneurs. We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Stand Together’s Development Team is looking for exceptionally organized self-starters to coordinate and support our development efforts in a fast-paced environment. Development Associates play an important role in equipping internal partners to engage in successful donor interactions and strategies.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Track action items, prepare the team and their collaborators for strategy and donor briefings, and coordinate meetings for the team with internal and external partners
- Collaborate with your regional fundraising teammates to successfully drive projects to completion on time
- Facilitate and engage information sharing across a multitude of internal teams
- Help execute regular donor communications
- Ensure data integrity through capturing and tracking relevant donor information
- Help donor prospect recruitment by placing calls and helping send communications to prospective donor offices
- Develop a deep understanding of partnerships in your team's portfolios in order to make recommendations to advance those relationships
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 3+ years of professional experience in development, sales, partnerships, project coordination, or similar role
- Strong sense of curiosity and willingness to dedicate attention to detail
- High degree of organization and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset toward identifying opportunities
- Commitment to the organization’s vision
- Experience in a fundraising environment (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems (preferred)
Impact Investing, Public Policy, Social Justice
We believe employees should be rewarded for the value they create toward our community’s shared success. Our philanthropic community has established a wide range of foundational benefits for our employees. You can find a summary of our employee benefits here.
Please visit our careers portal to learn more about our community and apply for this role. To view all our openings visit standtogether.org/careers.