WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Hope Solutions is seeking an energetic Multi-Site Services Manager (MSS Manager) to oversee successful home-based supportive services to persons receiving housing via three Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) projects operated under the Continuum of Care and Contra Costa Behavioral Health Services and located throughout Contra Costa County. The ideal candidate is flexible and responsive to support the needs of our clients while possessing the skill set to collaborate with interdisciplinary team members and community partners.
The MSS Manager will provide leadership, supervision, and oversight to multi-site case management and clinical staff who deliver on-demand supportive services, including but not limited to an ongoing psychosocial assessment of client needs, implementation of individualized service plans, supporting behavioral changes which reduce mental health symptoms and improve daily functioning, linkage to medical, mental health, recovery, financial and/or legal services needed for housing stability, assistance with landlord/property manager relationships and eviction prevention support. The MSS Manager will be responsible for quality assurance, with the overall goal of helping consumers through the process of securing and retaining permanent housing throughout the community. The MSS Manager will maintain strong collaborative relationships with partner agencies involved in this program, such as the Health, Housing, Homeless Department and other community-based providers.
Supervisory Responsibility: Families in Supportive Housing (FISH) Case Managers and FISH Clinical Youth Counselor, Assertive Choices Creating Empowerment through Services and Shelter (ACCESS) & Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Adult Program Case Managers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Active participation and contribution to the Management Team of Hope Solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders and County leadership, including contract liaisons from each funder.
- Assume DMSH responsibilities when they are away.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of new programs when opportunities arise.
- Hire, onboard, supervise, develop, and evaluate staff, providing weekly individual supervision meetings and overseeing a monthly team meeting. Review individual work plans and support team members to achieve work plan goals.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, standards of practice, and outcome measures for the programs, consistent with the contracts.
- In partnership with Leadership Team, lead the multi-site PSH programs to meet their respective outcome goals.
- Create or update program flow, outreach materials, tracking tools, and communication systems for the programs.
- Maintain awareness of culturally diverse consumer populations and perform duties in a culturally competent manner.
- Participate in/oversee comprehensive psychosocial, life skills, and financial assessments.
- Assure the provision of supportive mental health interventions as needed, including mental health crisis management.
- Provide case conferencing of client cases, strategizing on the provision of services, review of action/housing plans, and review of service documentation.
- Support direct reports to employ the overall Housing First philosophy and provide strength-based and trauma-informed services. Collaborate with the DHP and Human Resources to identify and plan useful training for direct reports.
- Ensure/provide mediation and advocacy with property management staff on behalf of clients to assist with obtaining and/or maintaining housing.
- Develop relationships on behalf of Hope Solutions with providers who may provide adjunct support to program efforts.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation within 24 hours after each service contact.
- Ensure data quality in the HMIS system, including but not limited to data entry, reporting responsibilities, financial reconciliation, data analysis, and working with county staff to update HMIS as needed.
- Ensure data quality in the internal Apricot system, including but not limited to data entry, reporting, analysis, and working with HS staff to update Apricot as needed.
- Review monthly and quarterly program data to ensure the program meets its targets and recommend course corrections.
- Comply with all legal/ethical professional guidelines for maintaining consumer confidentiality, protecting consumer rights, advocating on consumers' behalf, and assuring consumer safety.
Community Outreach and Engagement:
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with key partners and other community-based providers.
- Represent Hope Solutions at community meetings related to the housing programs.
- Ensure that overall good neighbor and landlord relations are maintained.
- Professionally represent Hope Solutions in all circumstances.
- Attend all required meetings, including but not limited to: Hope Solutions staff meetings, County system meetings, consumer case conferences, linkage meetings with other agencies, and training as assigned.
- Take responsibility for program budget management in collaboration with Hope Solutions' leadership staff.
- Utilize funds as needed and monitor usage data for reporting and needed program adjustments/planning.
- Assist with the creation and annual distribution of a standardized client satisfaction survey.
- Complete required administrative paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- On-call, after-hours, and backup work for other team members may be required.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Flexible, dynamic work environment
- 100% premium paid for employee Kaiser health and dental care
- Matched 403b retirement savings
- 10 paid holidays, plus 2 floating holidays
- Ability to accrue 2-4 weeks' vacation depending on tenure
- Life insurance and Employee Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you're a good fit, we want to meet you!
To review the full job description and apply, visit: https://hopesolutions.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=72