The Director of Development will report to the President of OBH and will be an integrated part of the OBH leadership Team. Working closely with the President of OBH, will establish fundraising objectives for OBH, setting one year, five year, and longer-term goals. Will build and manage a Development Team to support the activities of the department. Will develop and lead results-oriented strategic fundraising plans for One Brooklyn Health, identifying connections and create and cultivating relationships to ensure current and future funding, and creating innovative campaigns to engage donors. Develop, plan, and execute campaigns and special events aligned with One Brooklyn Health’s mission, vision, and core values. The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, moving multiple projects forward, utilizing high-level strategic thinking and hands-on implementation is critical.
- Lead OBH development strategy.
- Build and manage a development team responsible for implementing individual giving, special events, institutional giving, securing government grants, and other fundraising programs.
- Serve as primary support to CEO fundraising efforts.
- Lead major donor strategy and cultivation.
- Includes Advisory Council management/development.
- Major donor program/circle development.
- Lead board fundraising efforts.
- Plans fundraising events that effectively communicate the purpose and mission of OBH
- Conduct high-level corporate cultivation.
- Supervise and support the Development staff.
- Implement and manage all fundraising activities not limited to: setting annual goals, completing a campaign, operational protocols; gift policies and other guidelines; moves management and data management systems.
- Craft, maintain, and enforce all protocols and policies for development department operations, including fundraising communications, prospect research, and gift acknowledgements and processing and accounting.
- Create and implement tracking and assessment systems; report on all solicitations with frontline fundraisers. Research and identify potential donors and sponsors and implement strategies to foster positive relationships.
Email resume to email@example.com