Jun 17, 2022
$65,000 - $70,000 yearly
Remote (Remote possible, Northeast Region preferred)
This position will lead YouthBuild USA’s digital marketing and communications initiatives, including day-to-day content creation for the organization’s website, social media channels, email campaigns, intranet, and other digital platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager will join the Marketing and Communications Team during an exciting time, as the organization launched new global branding and an all-new website for the entire YouthBuild movement in October 2020.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Communications and working closely with the Vice President of Marketing and Communications, this position will collaborate with various departments—including Development, Advocacy, Program and Alumni Services—as well as partners, funders and local YouthBuild programs to enhance YouthBuild’s visibility and advance its mission.
- Manage and execute digital campaigns that are consistent with the Marketing and Communications Team’s overarching marketing strategies.
- Develop website content by using a CMS platform (WordPress) and manage day-to-day operations to ensure website is fresh and relevant.
- Map out and execute a comprehensive social media marketing plan to engage current followers and expand audiences across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Manage reporting and analytics for website, social channels, and email communications, while tracking and evaluating the overall performance of each platform to develop more effective campaigns.
- Monitor and respond to trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Design and create powerful and engaging social media content with on-brand imagery and videos.
- Strengthen YouthBuild’s brand positioning by collaborating with our International Team to amplify the work of YouthBuild programs globally.
- Manage the planning and execution of photography, video, and multimedia content; develop a library of high-quality photos, videos and other digital assets that focus on YouthBuild’s stories of transformation.
- Oversee the production and creation of internal and external newsletters.
- Support the development, execution, and distribution of interdepartmental collateral.
- Update and manage an editorial content calendar.
- Develop social media guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Establish Subject Matter Experts and a cohesive process for gathering and filtering social media content.
- Identify and leverage internal brand ambassadors to amplify YouthBuild’s work on social media.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required and at least 3–5 years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing principles, analytics, design proficiencies and innovative best practices.
- Savvy with social media (organic and paid); extensive experience building and maintaining a robust follower base across all social platforms.
- Dynamic storyteller and creative writer with a strong passion for creating inspiring content.
- Basic photo and video editing skills, and the ability to manage external photography and video production consultants.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Creative thinker with excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and enthusiasm for introducing new ideas.
- Strong communication and project management skills across multiple stakeholders; highly organized, system-minded, and process-oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM database preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have a passion for our mission and a good sense of humor.
YouthBuild USA offers competitive salary and benefits, including health coverage, a 401(k) savings plan, life insurance, and disability benefits.