he Associate Managing Director (AMD) works in partnership with the Managing Director (MD) to oversee the operations and management of the Geographic Area and the Regions that reside within it. AMD will have an overall view of the Geographic Area and will work with the Managing Director to develop processes, make creative decisions, and strategize next steps to continually move the GA forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Managing Director, work with local volunteer leaders to raise fundraising levels, engage current Hadassah members in both local and national activities, and build outreach programs to increase membership and philanthropy for the Geographic Area and Regions.
- Support the Managing Director to recommend unit engagement and revitalization strategies to help cultivate leaders, promote new members outreach and engagement including engaging new members for the Evolve department. Provide Hadassah programming for those identified, while partnering with local volunteers to run the programs.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration events or programs across the geographic area and facilitate sharing of resources resulting in staff and fiscal efficiency and community visibility.
- Manage the workflow of GA staff teams (Engagement, Finance, Project Support) and oversee/develop related processes in keeping with National initiatives and procedures.
- Oversee the physical operations of the GA Metro offices insuring the cost effective and efficient functioning.
- Assist Managing Director in her work with GA Resource Chairs to build a team of connected Region Presidents and strengthen GA as a whole.
- Consult with Managing Director, volunteer leaders and staff members to help resolve conflict and address opportunities when they arise.
- Assume responsibilities of Managing Director in her absence and take on projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.