The Foundation is happy to announce an opening for the position of Technical Operations Manager. With a goal of operational excellence, this position is responsible for efficiency in office operations and the coordination of training for organizational meeting, service and business application tools. The manager assists with all aspects of technical training including budgets and logistics. The role will also be responsible for WELL management.
Candidates will have a personal commitment and connection with our mission and cornerstones; work well in ambiguity and managing change; and proactively identify opportunities to advance our mission while remaining grounded in the day-to-day responsibilities of the technology and facilities services team.
Ideal candidates will:
· Have advanced skills in efficient process management for office operations and office management
· Have solid proficiency with SharePoint and Microsoft Office Applications
· Demonstrated experience with databases and/or other service desk systems
· Basic knowledge of training methodologies and competency assessment
· Be collaborative minded while excelling as an independent contributor
Qualified candidates must have at a minimum:
· Associate Degree and one (1) year experience in facility/office management, tech training, or complex office administration. Three-years’ of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Advanced process efficiency skills
· Valid Colorado Driver’s License
While the Foundation works on a hybrid model, members of this team may be required to be onsite when other staff are not and must have 24/7 availability, as needed, for technical emergencies and off-hours maintenance.
It’s an exciting time to join the Foundation whose assets include a complex investment portfolio valued at approximately $2.6 billion and whose annual grant making is in excess of $100 million. Additional benefits are a robust benefit and wellness package, 401(k) match, and generous paid leave programs. The starting range for this non-exempt position is $30.96/hr - $35.62/hr and is eligible for all CHF benefits. This is a full-time position in Denver, Colorado with the exception of required travel. The Foundation has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place for all staff.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions. Interested candidates may submit their resumes and cover letters on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes on December 11, 2022.
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.