Jan 20, 2023
$118,000 - $120,000 yearly
New York, NY, USA
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst ensures that the Operations Division’s systems/processes conform to best practices and maximize the use of all Salesforce related functions/applications to promote efficiency and standardization in the Division’s operations as well as throughout the country.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Liaise with the organization’s divisions/departments to assess the operational impact, including risk assessment, of any planned new programing and integration with the Salesforce platform.
- Review operational systems/processes supporting Philanthropy’s fundraising efforts and recommend enhancements to capitalize on Salesforce functionality and automation opportunities. These include Major Gifts, Annual Gifts, Tax Receipting, Grassroots, Yahrzeits, Tributes (IHO/IMO), and Certificates, for example.
- Manage the repository of requested Salesforce related business improvements. Provide quarterly updates to the Governance Committee to help prioritize efforts.
- Manage the repository of requested complex reports and coordinate their implementation schedule to balance priority and complexity. Assist Salesforce report team as an additional resource on request.
- Monitor and manage Salesforce Adoption Dashboard(s) data to understand how/how much the Hadassah community is utilizing the tool. Prepare recommendations based on that info for the Application Integration Leadership to ensure that Salesforce is consistently supporting our strategic objectives.
- Review all Salesforce (and Salesforce related tools) product enhancement notices; highlight information that needs to be communicated to users and/or features to consider for adoption, and work with the Salesforce systems administrators re: the communication and integration.
- Liaise with Salesforce systems administrators to ensure product upgrades are scheduled, implemented, and communicated in a timely manner.
- Build, maintain, and distribute a quarterly newsletter of Salesforce “Tips and Techniques” for staff and volunteers.
- Develop “Office Hours” Zoom program (one hour twice a week) for staff and volunteers to get real-time help regarding using and capitalizing on Salesforce features.
- Enhance the initial Salesforce training program to further support and encourage Salesforce usage across the organization for both staff and volunteers domestically and in Israel.
Required Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five years’ experience in systems analysis, business analysis, operations, and/or not-for-profit fundraising
- Experience building and delivering training programs, especially Salesforce
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills; excellent attention to detail
- Computer proficiency and expertise in Office 365 and related technology skills, including familiarity with using digital platforms such as Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Teams