Mar 31, 2023
$39,000 - $45,000 yearly
Atlanta, GA, USA
The Hadassah Super South Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for Hadassah Super South operations, its regions, HGA and staff team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer main phone line, assist callers and direct calls appropriately.
- Monitor Super South Zendesk/Sales Cloud account; assign requests as needed.
- Schedule Zoom and provide meeting support, as needed.
- Maintain Super South online internal and external calendars (TeamUp).
- Assist in scheduling and distributing Super South/region meeting notices & tracking RSVPs.
- Assist in event data tracking collection.
- Post event info to social media platforms.
- Help coordinate geo area communications and media plans.
- Maintain newsletter content repository.
- Create and maintain volunteer portfolio holder (PIF) directories.
- Prepare and/or print hard copy collateral (name tags, meeting and marketing materials, targeted mailings, bulk certificate sales, etc).
- Assist in maintaining targeted email lists and sending eblasts as needed.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory.
- Support finance operations, as needed.
- Prepare assorted correspondence and mailings.
- Other miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
Education and Experience
- AA or 2-3 years equivalent experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
Required Knowledge, Education or Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products at an intermediate level (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher); knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to proofread.
- Proficiency in social media
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a detail-oriented, precise, organized, and proactive manner.
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Service-oriented team player