Mar 31, 2023
$45,000 - $48,000 yearly
Hybrid (New York, NY, USA)
To provide administrative support to Department Chairs, National Director and Associate Director and to manage the 1912 Legacy Society under the supervision of The Director, Trusts & Estates and Assistant Director, Trusts and Estates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Department Chairs, National Director and
- Answer Department’s phones and distribute Department’s mail.
- Check messages on 800 line, department’s email and fax and chairs’ emails.
- Create monthly birthday card lists and send birthday cards to donors.
- Handle travel reservations, check requests, expense reports and reserve meeting
- Maintain spreadsheet of daily calls/emails in response to advertising.
- Monitor and update inventory of Department’s brochures.
- Record planned giving information sent to donors.
- Create and maintain files of Legacy Society Members in ClearView database
and in electronic format.
- Draft written response to Legacy Society members and offer recognition.
- Handle all issues regarding the Legacy Society and potential estate donors.
- Assist with the planning and execution of Legacy events.
- Provide assistance to the Estates and Annuities Units as required and be trained to perform daily tasks relating to estates and annuities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education or Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree or 5 years work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of data entry, word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent telephone and business writing skills
Tuesday and Thursday: Office Days - Required in-office
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Work from home