The mission of the Paul M. Angell Family Foundation is to advance society through the conservation of the world’s oceans, the performing arts, enhancement of educational opportunity, and the prevention and alleviation of poverty. The Foundation’s conservation grantmaking focuses primarily on the protection of the world’s oceans and species. Priorities include:
• Supporting the creation of effective Marine Protected Areas
• Encouraging sustainable fisheries management
• Eliminating illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing
• Conserving the world’s shark and ray species
• Limiting plastics pollution and other ocean debris
• Preserving coral species and ecosystems
Visit the foundation website for more information.