The School of Empowerment: AFRICA was established principally for COMMUNITY ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND FOUNDATION. This is done so by seeking to EMPOWER and INSPIRE a nation, one person at a time by providing a platform where individuals can access skills, self-development training, economic and social development opportunities. Also, by providing creative spaces where individuals are able to express themselves at a local and global scale in order to enable them to represent their interests in a responsible and self-determined way, acting on their own authority.
The activities of the organization are carried out in a non-profit manner with an altruistic and philanthropic intent and without any direct benefit accruing to any of its Directors, employees, officers, or agents (otherwise than as stated herein). All public benefit activities carried on by our PBO are widely accessible to the general public at large, including any sector thereof. other than small & exclusive groups.
The Organisation is a Non-Profit Company ( NPC No. 2019/350554/08 | PBO No. 930070179 | Income Tax Reference No. 9892072175 ) with headquarters in Delft, Cape Town, South Africa 7100
We have 5 Programs (called Faculties):
1. Faculty of Healing- Provides a concentrated program of counseling and teaching, followed by some practical experience. It is designed to help equip those who have the heart to bring healing to themselves and also wish to move into greater personal wholeness.
2. Faculty of Discipleship- is a three-month once a week leadership development program
3. The Faculty of Mentorship & Coaching- his program is a self-development course that benefits all individuals from the teenage stage, young adults, housewives/husbands, and entrepreneurs. It is a well-developed, tried and tested, easy to facilitate & affordable approach that has been developed for an AFRICAN individual- making it relevant and current to our culture.
4. Faculty of Entrepreneurship- We provide a step-by-step guide that walks a youth and adult through starting an entrepreneurial journey of starting or owning a business. Whether you are a start-up entrepreneur or corporate entrepreneur, there are important lessons here for you on your quest towards the new and unknown.
5. Faculty of Talent-EXPRESS- We are recognized as a premier portal for Talent. Talented people are a dream to us because we provide them with the opportunities to accelerate their own development. We showcase advance and promote individuals' talents, arts and culture.
Our beneficiaries are:
1. CHILDREN & YOUTH EMPOWERMENT (CYE)
CYE1: Ages groups 1– 12 years
CYE2: Ages groups from 13 years – 17years
2. WOMEN EMPOWERMENT (WE)
WE1: Ages groups 18 years – 29 years
WE2: Ages groups 30 years +
3. FATHERHOOD EMPOWERMENT (FE)
FE1: Ages groups 18 years – 34 years
FE2: Ages groups 35 years +